Thursday, April 15, 2010

Attitude Change?

As we are still in the midst of the class, it is a little early for me to be as reflective as I would like to be for this post. However, my husband has made comments to me about changes he has noticed as I've shared ideas with him and told him about what is going on in class. He thinks I have learned how to think through business ideas with a lot more clarity and depth and that this class has given me confidence to consider more options upon graduation. I feel like I have a clearer idea of what will be involved in developing or starting a business - as well as what to look for in other companies, etc.

One thing I noticed is that our instructors would challenge our business ideas to become bigger and broader. I did not realize how small and specific we were thinking. Few groups were able to start with a very big vision with global and local effects. I think those ideas came later and with guidance. I don't know what to think of this - but I did think it was worth mentioning.

No comments:

Post a Comment